CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Adult and Junior Members Welcome
Just Some of the Benefits of Membership
- 1) You can attend all NWMC meetings
- 2) Receive copies of The Griffin magazine
- 3) Add your website to our Find a Magician Section of our club website
- 4) The club maintains a library of magic books
- 5) The club maintains a library of Magic DVD’s
- 6) For a small charge members can attend lectures that are usually subsidized by the club. NB: 4 & 5 members pay a small charge for each lone
How to Join
- Contact us. Get in touch to find out about next meeting that non-members can attend.
- Come to one of our meetings. See what we’re like and decide if you like us
- Fill in your application form, and get two members to sign it as your Proposer and Seconder.
- Hand in the application form to the Treasurer or Secretary, along with your joining fee and membership fee. (please see up to date list of fees at the foot of this page )
- Your application will be discussed at the next Committee meeting. If you are accepted, you will receive a letter telling you that you have been accepted as an Associate Member of the NWMC (In the unlikely event that an application is declined all fees would be refunded)
- In order to be awarded full membership You must perform your debut within twelve months of becoming an Associate Member. If you need help to prepare for your debut just ask.
- As soon as you feel confident please speak to a member of the Committee to arrange your debut on a suitable meeting night. Your debut should consist of a minimum of three magic effects, and should last between 6 and 15 minutes. There’s no need to worry about being perfect – we just want to see that you’ve tried your best to learn some magic and are willing to perform it for us.
- At the next committee meeting your performance will be considered, and if you are successful, you will receive a letter telling you that you are a full member of the NWMC
- If you’re between 10 and 15, you can join the NWMC as a Junior Member.
- You can attend all circle meetings, but must be accompanied by your parent/guardian at all times.
- Once you turn 16, you become a full member, and can attend meetings on your own, and become a full member by following the above process.
Current Annual Fees
Joining Fee £ 10
Full membership £24
Full Senior Membership £18
Junior Membership £6
FROM OCTOBER 2016
Joining fee £10
Full membership £30
Full Senior Membership £20
Junior Membership £10
Lecture fees members & associated club members £5
Other visiting magicians £10 Until Further Notice
NB: A full copy of the club rules is available on request.
Download an application form
Download a copy of our rules